Great Results All Over the World
EKOGRID™ technology has successfully performed soil remediation of organic pollutants in various properties around the world, including old industrial sites, gas stations, parking lots, manufacturing sites, and chemical and other factory locations. Large ground remediation can be performed in a matter of months if the soil has a good level of organic activity.
Our technology has affirmed that applications controlling soil or groundwater movement can be achieved more effectively than with traditional electrokinetics.
Our projects in Europe, South America, the United States and China have already shown that the EKOGRID™ system is highly effective at reducing the content of aliphatic hydrocarbons and crude oil, and also aromatic compounds such as PAH, BTEX, and chlorinated hydrocarbons (chlorophenols, PCE and TCE).
The effect is not limited to the compounds named above – the method will be effective at degrading a variety of other organic materials.
- Case Studies
- Lube Oil Contaminated Sewage Lagoon in Canada
- Diesel Pipeline Spill in Ecuador
- Fast Creosote In-situ Remediation
- In-situ Soil Remediation at a Busy Railway Yard
- Remediation of Aliphatic Hydrocarbons and PAH
- Above-the-Ground Storage Tank Site Remediation
- Seabed and Sediments Remediation